Saturday, October 17, 2015

Homeless dogs are easy - มะหมาวัด ใจง่าย ว่ามะ


I took morning walk in the early morning today and found these guy at the temple near by. I just first met them today. I am just looking to their eyes and make a noise to call dog and they are suddenly smile and go straight to greeting me. I don't even have any food in my hand.... so cute these dog. These dogs have no owner since someone left them away at the temple and let monk look after them.

Note: Be aware if you call and them and they don't smile, please do not go to them and just walk away.

วันนี้ออกไปเดินแต่เช้า เจอเจ้าพวกนี้ที่วัด เพียงแค่สบตา และร้องทัก เค้ายิ้มตอบและเข้ามาต้อนรับอย่างเป็นมิตร อย่างกะรู้จักกันมานาน เสียดายไม่มีขนมติดมือมาเลยครับ เจ้าพวกนี้คงมีคนเอามาปล่อยวัด และให้พระเลี้ยงดูครับ

เพื่อความปลอดภัย: ถ้าสบตาและเรียก แล้วไม่ยิ้มนี่ อย่าเข้าใกล้นะครับ


No comments:

Post a Comment